Thursday, December 21, 2006

Myspace find of the Week: CJ from San Andreas aka Young Maylay

I guess I'm not unlike every other blue-blooded American male out there, saying that I'm a fan of Grand Theft Auto's "San Andreas" wouldn't be the most shocking thing to ever be released out my my foul mouthed mandible. But what separates me from ever other same person on this great planet of ours, is my level of love for this game I have and how I incorporate things from the game into my every day life. I couldn't tell you how may times I fought somebody, took their chain or emptied their pockets and said "I need this more than you.. I think.." like the character of CJ in the game. Every time I see a drug dealer on a street corner I reach for my imaginary pistol, based on the fact the I kill every drug dealer that I see when I'm playing San Andreas. We won't even get into how I was telling a guy I was boxing in the gym the other day "Give up fool!!", and the paint-gun I flashed in an opponent's face as I said "Look at here, a gun.."

Suffice it to say that I was shocked that CJ, I mean the guy who voices CJ Young Maylay, has a myspace page. Even though I make it my business not to shout out up and coming rappers, I had to give the guy love because he has the San Andreas theme song on his page with some rhymes in the character of CJ accompanying the beat.

No comments: